
Today is our third anniversary! It's kinda funny, because our other friends our age have been married for 10 years...three doesn't seem that long compared to 10, but you have to start somewhere right?!
So...it was three years ago today that Shayne and I were married in the Idaho Falls temple amidst the worst snowstorm in 10 years. In fact, they closed the freeway from Malad to Pocatello during our reception. This meant that we couldn't get to our hotel room that night...so...we slept in my parents horse trailer! Yup...our honeymoon night in a horse trailer. It's not quite as bad as can be imagined, but it was no honeymoon suite! :) It makes for great memories though.
Anyway...it has been a very good three years. Shayne is by far the bestest friend I could ever ask for in the entire world. We have been through quite a lot in our short three years, but our relationship is pretty darn rock solid. He is my rock. He is more patient with me than anyone should ever have to be. I love him for so many reasons that I could expound upon here, but he already knows them and that's the way it should be. And I know without any question that he loves and adores me as much as I love him. He shows and tells me every single day...without an exception.
All I have to say is...How did I get so lucky?!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I remember that storm...we couldn't come from Utah. Such a bummer.
Happy Happy Anniversary... I remembering hearing something about the storm. Only in Idaho.lol. Anyhow. Congrats! You guys look so happy..
Happy Anniversary!!! I remember that snowstorm well. What a doozie that was!! Congrats on the three years and many more to come!!
...because you're so great, that's how!!!
Congratulations - holy cow time is flying!
Happy Anniversary. I think that the first 3 years seem like the longest to get to but then after that they start coming fast. I feel like I haven't seen you for months. Oh wait, it has been a month. See you Sunday!
Hey, this is SO late - but I just wanted you to know you were in our thoughts and prayers on Saturday. Of course, you always are though. xoxo
Post a Comment