“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~
Sunday, March 22, 2009
On a lighter note...
Here's the video from his first eating experience. He has since added a little whole milk yogurt to his cereal...and he loves it!! I would like you all to know...he did sleep very well for about 3 days in a row. Yeah for me!
O
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He's so handsome... I love watching how much you love him. He soooo has you wrapped around his little baby finger.
2 comments:
He's so handsome... I love watching how much you love him. He soooo has you wrapped around his little baby finger.
Yum, yum, eat it up, Lachlan! Way to go buddy!!
Post a Comment