




Papa Pond sent The Bug a little Christmas package. It included two hats. One was a "Pond Concrete Construction" cap with a trout. The other was a black beanie with a bill...I have pics of that for later.
On Sunday morning the 17th, Shayne put the cap on The Bug to get ready to go to church. Surprisingly, he actually liked it. He's been into his dad's caps lately, finding them around the house and bringing them to dad so dad can put them on. So, when we got this one adjusted and put it on, he thought he was pretty cool. It probably helps he's got a slightly larger-than-normal head, so the cap actually fit. (Ok...he's got a huge noggin', it just means he's really smart!!)
I love how he looks like a little cowboy in these pics. It gives me some hope. ;)
Anyway...I had to get a pic of The Bug and his dad with their caps on, b/c it was way too cute. If you didn't know The Bug looks just like his dad before now...there's pretty much no question after looking at the pic of them together with their caps on. Spittin' images...I swear!
However...in some of these pics, he actually looks A LOT like some of my nephews...A LOT! So, maybe there is a little bit of me in there too.
1 comment:
Hey Pep,
He does look like my boys, that is crazy. He is so dang cute. I don't know who you are going to ever get mad at him when he throws his too cute fits. Good Luck with that. He is getting too big and we are missing it. Tell Shayne it is his fault. Love ya.
Post a Comment