“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Shovel







Did I mention we start our child slave labor early? Does it count as slave labor when they LOVE it?! Every time we go outside he eventually finds the snow shovel. He starts on the deck, but as he gets close to the steps he drops the shovel, and it slides down the stairs. He then manages to get down on his hands and knees so he can navigate the steps in his snow pants, snow boots, and thick coat. These pics were from Feb. 6th, and he's gotten even better with the snow shovel since then. :)

Seriously...this kids cheeks are rosy red from the cold, but he threw a fit when I finally decided to take him in.

I can only hope and pray he likes shoveling snow this much when he's 12!! :)