So we started getting some really nice weather about the second week of May and it lasted for about 2 weeks. It was AWESOME!! This was one of the first days where it was pretty nice for the first part of the day, then it cooled off a bit.
The Bug was having a blast with his dump truck we finally brought outside. He loves to fill it up with rocks and dump it over and over and over and over again. :)
Then he decided to try out his trike again. He's figured out how to go backwards, but his little legs are still too short to push it forward. :) So...he yells for me to push him. See him yelling?! Lovely huh? I love being a mom!
He also loves to help dad. They put together the little green house Shayne got me for my birthday. Then The Bug decided to climb inside...all on his own. But he kinda got stuck and needed help getting out, but not before I took pics of it all. :)
1 comment:
I didn't know you could grow boys in green houses! Quick grow me one :D
Post a Comment