“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Snuggled Up - June 13th




So The Bug had a hard month. He either had copious amounts of green snot oozing out his nose, or he was randomly throwing up every 3rd day. Not sure what the deal is, but, knock-on-wood, he's doing better.

This particular morning I don't think he was feeling great, but wanted to pee on the toilet. Read previous post about "streaker". After getting his diaper back on, I wasn't going to put pj's back on, but hadn't run back upstairs to grab his clothes for the day. So, he ended up putting on his new sandals...so was hanging out in his diaper and sandals. I put a movie in for him and he snuggled up to me on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped him up. When I got up to get his breakfast, I put him on his little "Cars" bean-bag and he didn't move. Not until dad got him some clothes and he had breakfast.

He's cute as a button...but I'm glad he's feeling better now.

No comments: