 |
| Our 6 month old Tiny eating her Wocket...this was the only photo I could get of her lying down w/ the Wocket...see following pics. |
 |
| I attempted to get pics of her with her Wocket while she was lying down, like in the past, but have I mentioned how much this little girl likes to arch her back? It's impossible to get her to hold still long enough to get a pic of her and her Wocket. |
 |
| So, I sat her up w// the Wocket and she thought that was pretty interesting. I love how she's looking down at the Wocket. |
 |
| What a silly face |
 |
| Look at our big 6 month old baby girl!! |
 |
| She eats bananas way better with this mesh teether thing than off the spoon |
 |
| Can you see the shiny banana goo all over her face? |
Here's our Tiny One at 6 months. She's near impossible now to get a picture of while lying down. She's constantly arching her back and moving around like an inverted inch-worm. It's pretty interesting. So, now I have to sit her up to get a pic of her with the Wocket. She's such a pretty little girl...with the most engaging eyes and smile. Love them!
At her 6 month appointment she was
16 lbs 2.5 oz and was 27.75" long. That put her at about 50% for weight and over 97% for height! Yes...our little girl is TALL!! We're thinking she's taking after Shayne's sisters who are tall, 5'8" and 5'10". Poor Shordy could barely reach the 25% for height and now he's got a sister who's probably gonna tower over him. Poor kid. Maybe she's just getting her growth spurt early?! :)
She was just a little ahead in her fine/gross motor development skills, and was at 7 months for cognitive skills. So, she's progressing great!
I've also found she doesn't really like to eat so much...unless she can gum a banana with this mesh teether thing. She loves that. She ate almost half a banana just gumming it down with it. But mash up the banana on a plate and try and feed it to her with a spoon, and she's not a big fan. Hoping she moves through this phase an starts to eat like a big girl.
Anyway...here's our Tiny One at 6 months. Such a happy sweet baby. We've loved having her in our home the last 6 months!
1 comment:
Wow she has changes so much!! And she is big! Kinz was 16lbs at a year...however iy...and sifferent story!! And the back arching is pretty crazy!
Post a Comment