| Lovin' the cheesy puff balls. And notice the pig tails!! She's finally starting to get hair that I can actually do something with! :) |
| Shordy hiding in the pantry to eat his cheesy puff balls...didn't want Tiny to steal any. And he loves to play "store" in the pantry. :) |
Per our tradition, we had Thanksgiving dinner with the Pugh family. Dan used to be a chef, and does a great job with dinner...amazing since his family does a lot of it. :)
Anyway, the food was good, but obviously not good enough for my kids since they decided to munch of the cheese puff balls as well. They love to go to Jeannette's for the cheesy puff balls. :)
I forgot to take pics of the actual meal, but it was delicious, and even more so b/c I don't have to cook or clean up! It's an AWESOME arrangement!!
Thank you Pugh's for always feeding us!
No comments:
Post a Comment