“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Catching Up...still

Ok...so I finished up 2012.  Finally.  Check out Christmas and the ice fishing...fun stuff.

Now I need to start on 2013...since I only have January and February done.  Ugh...I have a lot to catch up on.

Onto 2013!!

1 comment:

Shelly and Vic said...

Pepper! It's Victor and Shelly Hubbard :) After more than a year, we finally heard back from Dr. Anderson! The timing is pretty much perfect because we were pursuing a different doc for IVF and now have to choose between 2 great options. Who would've thought after all this we would be having to make a decision between two good things?!

I guess I'm wondering what advice, suggestions, or info you have to help us in our decision. You've been helpful so far and we really appreciate it. Hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to e-mail me at vshubbard@hotmail.com or give us a call at 801.717.7173. Thanks!