“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

18 Week Baby Bump




This is for my friends here that don't think I'm showing at all, and for my friends and family in the lower 48 to prove that I really am pregnant! :) Just because I'm not showing it all off just yet, doesn't mean there isn't a bump. I'm still not used to the attention me being pregnant is generating...but I'm getting better.


6 comments:

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

Pepper, you look so beautiful! I have to say.....your baby bump looks like my tummy now after 4 kids! I'm so excited for you and Shayne! I think you should post more pics of the baby bump as you get bigger!

Soccer Mom said...

You look GREAT!!!! I'm with Daniele, mine is after three c-sections! Can't seem to train them muscles to get back to normal!!!! Keep us posted with more pics!

Kaye and Jared said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you!! Cute little bump!!

9 of Us said...

Finally, you're showing it off!! Be proud girl, you worked hard for that bump! You look so good.

Trish said...

Yay for the Bump! Pregnancy looks good on you :)

Valorie Johnston said...

Pepper you look great... and you are almost half way!....