I thought I would do a quick post explaining my lack of posting on my friends' blogs. I will have each of you know that I spend WAY too much time checking out your blogs, and keeping track of your families. I feel guilty when I don't post, but seriously...takes too much time, there's too many of you, and time is precious when your baby is sleeping! :) So...even though I'm not posting, please know I love checking out your blogs.
Ok...enough of my justification and rationalization of my guilt for my lack of posting. How silly am I?
One another note...for those of you that want to meet up while I'm in Malad, email me at: pepper underscore pond at hotmail dot com so we can arrange all the details.
2 comments:
Hope you are having fun with your fam! We are making sure Shayne stays out of trouble. :)
I hear your pain! I have a hard time making the rounds too! We'll only be in Malad Christmas day and the day after, but I'd love to see everyone. If I miss you all, take lots of photos and post them for me!
Post a Comment