“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Dancin' to Shakira
I'm having some technical difficulty uploading videos...so I'm posting one at a time. Lachlan loves his excer-saucer...acts like a spaz in it sometimes. But it's so cute!
I love it!! Lachlan is such acute boy!! Malia LOVES watching all the vidoes you've done lately. I haven't commented on them because she is usually with me when I look at your blog so she can see pics of him...and typing anything around her doesn't usually happen. WE love them though!!
He didn't like my exersaucer that much :-( I will blame it on the kids. So when you going to post the pics of the pool. Seriously I worked so hard on all those shots! J/K.
3 comments:
We had that same exer-saucer for our three kids. It rocked big time! Finally we gave it to a friend and now her little ones are making good use of it.
I love it!! Lachlan is such acute boy!! Malia LOVES watching all the vidoes you've done lately. I haven't commented on them because she is usually with me when I look at your blog so she can see pics of him...and typing anything around her doesn't usually happen. WE love them though!!
He didn't like my exersaucer that much :-( I will blame it on the kids. So when you going to post the pics of the pool. Seriously I worked so hard on all those shots! J/K.
Post a Comment