
However, I could never in a million years have imagined how much more complete I would feel being a mother to my own child.
So, to all you mom's out there on this Mother's Day...you are incredible and amazing to be doing what you are doing!! And to all of you women that long to be mother's, but aren't YET...thank you for finding completeness and fulfillment in being mother's to those who are in need of one. You are doubly amazing and incredible.
4 comments:
Happy Mothers Day! Thanks for the barf bags...I will make good use of them. If you would like me to document I can. I will keep those pics comin!
I am so glad you got your little son!! I'll bet you cherish every moment!!
I completely agree. Being a mommy is just so fulfilling, the best thing ever! Very cute post.
He is such a cutie and is growing up just like Pres. I am thoroughly enjoying all these stages and it looks like you are too!
Peps - I think you are pretty incredible. I needed that reminder of how Complete my children make me feel. Thank-you.
Post a Comment