“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

8 Months!!

So...I'm back. I went to Idaho to visit for about 2 1/2 weeks, but I was trying to keep a secret from my family so I couldn't say anything about it here. Anywho...before we left, I took Lachlan's 8 month pic. It was a couple of days early, but I knew we would be in Idaho on the 29th of May.

He is the sweetest little boy. We absolutely love him to death. As of 8 month mark he:
~had absolutely NO sign of any teeth...at all.
~was starting to let go from the standing position and just standing by himself.
~still refusing to roll from his back to belly. Hates...hates...hates...his belly. Whatta ya gonna do?
~starting to jabber... a lot!
~eats HUGE amounts of solid food. Seriously...hollow leg here.




I'll start catching up...hopefully getting a post in at least every day. I have a lot to catch up on...to say the least. I'll be posting Lach's 9 months pics next week...man I am behind!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

He is such a little cutie bug!