These are a couple of pics of some of Shayne's boys he coaches in basketball. This was Marcus, Matt S., and Matt M.'s graduation from Skyview. Shayne loves the boys he coaches. He is such a good example for them. While it's hard for me during the winter when we're in the midst of basketball season, when I see Shayne interacting with these boys, and I see how much they respect and admire him...it makes it a little easier for me knowing the reason I'm not seeing Shayne so much is because he's working with boys like this.
“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Shayne's B-Ball Boys
These are a couple of pics of some of Shayne's boys he coaches in basketball. This was Marcus, Matt S., and Matt M.'s graduation from Skyview. Shayne loves the boys he coaches. He is such a good example for them. While it's hard for me during the winter when we're in the midst of basketball season, when I see Shayne interacting with these boys, and I see how much they respect and admire him...it makes it a little easier for me knowing the reason I'm not seeing Shayne so much is because he's working with boys like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the diaper bag on his shoulder! Now that's a REAL man!
Post a Comment