




These are just some fun pics from the first part of February.
I just love the first picture. It shows such a sweet expression and is indicative of our Bug's sweet personality (most of the time anyway).
The second shows how much he loves his daddy. Seriously...gets so excited to see his daddy. He was getting tired and was about ready for a nap. So, while Shayne was checking his email, The Bug decided he wanted to hang out with dad. So, that's what they did...just hung out. I love little moments like that.
The last pics are The Bug with his first bowl and spatula of brownie batter. I'm not normally one to let him have a lot of sugar. It's my weakness (insert: addiction), so I'm trying really hard for him to not be quite so dependent on sugar. However...this is one thing you can't deprive your children of--right? He was in seventh heaven. LOVED the chocolate brownie batter...as evidence from the batter all over his face.
The one thing that made me feel better about all the sugar, is he's not very adept at using the spatula to get the batter out of the bowl, so he pretty much only got what was on the spatula. He loved the whole "idea" of having the bowl though.
Have I mentioned I love toddlers?!
1 comment:
so cute!!! Kids are the greatest
Post a Comment