“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Monday, January 30, 2012

Uh-oh...She's Standing

Hangin' with Dad...thinkin' she's pretty dang smart.


How cute is she in that M&M shirt she got from Dad when he had to go to Vegas for a conference.  But...I have to put a bow on her so you know she's a girl in that shirt.  She really needs to grow some hair so I can put cute pig-tails in.

Grinding her teeth...she's all about that funny feeling sensation right  now.  Makes me cringe every time.

Look ma!!  No hands!


Love that smile!

Our life as we know it is about to change.

We thought we had to child-proof our home with Shordy.

But we already know that he will be no match for what we will have to do with Tiny.

When she finally becomes mobile...she will be running!

Yes...she's starting to stand on her own.  Just starting...but I'm pretty sure it won't be long.  She's not one to wait around.  She missed the patience line before she came to our family...I wish she had made that line...

Maybe she's forcing me to stand in that line now.  :)

Or maybe she's forcing her dad to gain some patience as well.  :)  Ha!  Can't wait to see her and her dad interacting!

Ok...maybe I can.

Either way...our lives are about to change.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So cute and rarin' to go!