“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bye Papa!!







It was the end of the week and Papa headed home.  Thankfully he flew into and out of Kenai so we only had to drive him over the the Kenai airport.

Before he left I took some pics of him with the kids...they loved having him come visit.  And Tiny is especially fond of Papa...she took to him pretty quick.

I took these pics on the steps between our house and the garage.

The last three pics are of Tiny's new "thing".  I think it's her way of smiling really big...but I'm not exactly sure.  :)  It started when Dad would look at her and open his arms for a hug and give her a big open-mouthed smile...so she started giving him one back.  It's pretty dang hilarious!!

So...here she is showing you her BIG "smile'...while also showing off her Parana mouth set of teeth.

She made Papa laugh out loud every time she did this to him...it makes us laugh too.

No comments: