Hey there everyone, it's been an eventful 10 days I guess. Got back from Boston on Saturday night after a 2.5 hr layover in St. Paul-Minneapolis. I did get to watch a few college football games and enjoy the best meal of me being gone, at least service wise. It was great to see Pepper and the dogs again, especially Pepper. Went fishing on Monday and caught a nice 32" Steelhead with the new rod n' reel that Peps was threatening to use. Had a great time and it was a blast. Just a little cold when we were fishing in the shadows. Today I went to see where Pepper works and actually gave a presentation on what happens in the ER when kids come in with an overdose or alcohol intoxication. I even had props that I borrowed from work. Nothing like visual aids that's for sure. Other than that not much else is going on. and of course I'm including a photo of my fish so enjoy!
2 comments:
Glad to see you back in your element. Nice fish you have there, even has the sea lice on it!! I wish we could grow em that big in California Sur
Pepper you have been tagged yet another time, Hope you are surviving the cold. Not a Fan of the Cold!
Post a Comment