“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Monday, April 13, 2009

Blogger Vomit...

So, I just vomited Blogger style. I posted like 6 different times today...sorry. :)

I just decided that there's no such thing as too many posts...or pictures...when grandma's are 3,000 miles away...and besides...Shayne's home for a bit to help watch the "Bug".

2 comments:

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I agree...you can never post too many pictures! Love the Vomit, thanks for sharing!

Way to go on the basket. I think I might have to do that very same thing NEXT YEAR! I'm such a procrastinator!

You little bug looks so cute with all his easter gifts around him. He looks like easter swallowed him up.

I can't believe you still have snow. Let me know when it's gone so we can plan a trip up your way. It won't take much to convince Norm to go! ;)

Anonymous said...

lol! I love that you are posting more. Know what you mean though. Sometimes I just feel ridiculous, but I just keep posting.

I love his cute little easter pics. He looks quite happy with what the easter bunny brought him. Cute, cute sunday outfit too...

I also love his 6 month photos. Can't remember if I posted a comment on that yet. Tell Shayne ENOUGH with all the balls. We all get the picture. His Daddy is CRAZY about sports, and Lachlan better be too. Shayne isn't giving him much choice. :) They showed his cute personality. He is such a little sweetie. Wish we could see him more.