So...I received an email to all my sister's from my sister Maysi on Monday, April 20th, and I had to share. You need to understand that Maysi is married to a cattle rancher/farmer, so being outside around cattle and dirt and other niceties is totally normal, it's just like how we grew up. She also has 4 little cowboys...and I mean cowboys. They love working the ranch with their dad. They love their cowboy hats, and wear out their cowboy boots faster than any of their other shoes. Cutest little cowboys you've ever seen!
See?!

I received the response below it from my sister-in-law, Ashley, Wednesday, April 22nd. Let's just say I was laughing so hard! I love my family...they are hilarious! I'm so glad that as sister's we get together and share the wonderful things that happen when you have children.
Enjoy the emails:
From Maysi: "I wanted to pop off a very important e-mail to all you moms! This is my fourth not only child but boy, so I am sharing some valuable info for you to be aware of. I know how it is when you feed your child something or they eat something on their own, and you wonder what it will do. Will they have some kind of reaction? Well, I don't want you to worry if your child eats fresh green cow poop! Nothing bad happens, no rash or swollen tongue, so far no fussiness! It was a little messy, and gross for me, but he seemed to like it just fine. Oh, and it was on him for a while because we were where it could not be properly washed off, and no lasting effects from that either. I don't believe there were any toxins it this poop, Pep, the cows have just been eating hay and grass. You can research that if you want. I know it could be a little bit of a panicky situation, but if it happens, don't, it will all be ok. Just dive into their little mouth with your finger and start to shovel it out, they will be just fine. Oh, and on the bright side, they may even become immune to some terrible something! Now you on the other hand, it might take a little bit of time for the mom to get over it. Thus the purpose of this letter to put you all at ease. Green cow poop will not harm your little sweetie pie!! Have wonderful feedings, and I hope you all sleep well tonight. With lots of love, Maysi
From Ashley: "Thanks so much for the detailed information. I was so relieved to hear that nothing bad will happen when a child eats poop. I am also here to report that dog poop doesn't do anything either (and that is probably worse than cow poop). Not even a belly ache. It is amazing what kids will eat and that their body is totally ok with. Thanks for the report and keep me informed as to any other "harmful" materials I should know about
4 comments:
I was laughing while I was writing the e-mail not because of the e-mail but because I couldn't wait to hear back from all you goo heads. It has been so worth the gross experience just to hear from all my wonderful funny sisters that I miss so much. I seriously couldn't wait for the replies, I was on my computer all day checking. You will all have a unique experience to report before too long. i love you all!!!
That is soo funny!!!! What little boys will do!!!!
That is WAY funny!! I'm surprised it's only been reported with her 4the boy...wonder if her other 3 have "taste tested it". Life on the farm!!
I can atest to the dog poop. This totally made me want another boy, how strange is that??
Post a Comment