“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Friday, May 8, 2009

Daddy n' Me!






It's amazing how much Shayne loves his little boy. He loved him before, but it's hard to just want to be with your little boy when he's kinda a "blob", as Shayne so eloquently put it. :) Now, that Lachlan is older Shayne has just absolutely loved being with him. He loves on him more than any dad I've seen. And...they love to play. You should see how Lachlan jumps out of my hands/chair/floor to get to his dad when he walks in the room. It is too cute! So you can definitely tell, Lachlan loves his daddy too. I'm so glad Shayne is the type of dad he is. Although I'm going to be replaced as Lachlan's best friend in about a year to his daddy...I couldn't imagine a better "best-friend" to be replaced by.


1 comment:

Kaye and Jared said...

It's great for him to be like that with his daddy!! Shayne is a great dad!!