“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Friday, May 22, 2009

Spring Steelhead



These are a few pics of Shayne's spring Steelhead. He hasn't been fishing quite as much this past week, and the past couple of times he's gone, he hasn't landed anything. It's gonna start getting crazy with the Salmon fishing this weekend, so this will be the last of the Steelhead for awhile.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Willie E. said...

I have been watching the salmon counts as they come into Idaho but it appears the numbers are not quite what Idaho F&G thought they were. Oh well, maybe I will still go and try to catch my first ever Idaho salmon. I envy you guys for being so close to excellent fishing there in Alaska!

Karen said...

phil is soooo jealous!!