“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Monday, September 28, 2009

Lookie!!

Tomorrow our Bug is turning ONE!!! Actually by the time anyone reads this, it will probably be his birthday. We can't believe it's actually almost been a year since he was born. Craziness.

Anyway, I made this little announcement with my new digital scrapbook making skills. I made it with the intention of mailing it out to family since we are so far from them, and they haven't seen how much he's grown in the last year. However, I ordered the prints from Costco and opted to have them shipped to me...over 2 weeks ago. Ya, they still haven't arrived in the mail. So, instead of sending out these cute little announcements I worked forever on...I have to post it on my blog.

I'm not so happy about that.

Note to self...never order prints from Costco again.

But on a lighter note...our Bug is turning ONE!! I'll post some more pics tomorrow of his big day.

3 comments:

Karen said...

yes, we never get stuff on time in hawaii and obviously in alaska too! we are like the coolest 2 states and we are soo persecuted. :) lachlan is such a doll!!!

Trev "N" Dez said...

He is such a QT! Can't believe they are all one! Be sure to still send your announcements! They are super cute I love digital scrapbooking that’s what I sue too!

Kaye and Jared said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACHLAN!! I can't believe how this year has flown by! He is such a cutie!! (Baby Boys can be cuties - I think) It's been so fun watching him grow up!