“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Suz
Suz was my roommate for 2 years while I lived in St. George. Kaye, Suz, and I were all very good friends in St. George. Then I moved and got married and moved to Alaska, hooked Kaye up w/ Shayne's best friend and she got married and moved to Alaska, and then this past summer Suz came up to Alaska to work at a lodge.
Anyway, while I was in Anchorage she came and stayed at Kaye's and we all caught up. She helped Kaye out who is pregnant w/ twins, watch kids while I was at the conference. The kids LOVED her!
It was so nice to spend some time with her, I haven't seen her in 7 years. I missed our talks. She's a good friend. She's also leaving Alaska this fall and I hope she can come back and visit...I wish I had been able to spend more time catching up.
So glad she came to Alaska. So glad she came to help out Kaye too...I'm pretty sure she was a prayer answered. :)
Come back and visit Suz!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Pep....Thanks for updating your post and sharing your photos and stories. I thought you might want to change the info on your Suz post. Cause I'm pretty sure Shayne has been your only roommate in Alaska. LOL
Post a Comment