“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~
Monday, December 10, 2012
Good Bye Piano
I bought this piano even before we closed on our house. It moved in about 3 days after we did. I enjoyed it and was very glad to have a piano in our house to play primary songs for my kids, and to just play when I needed to play. However, in the last couple of years I played it very little. It spent more time as a race track, and knick-knack holder than as a piano.
So...I decided I wanted a wood burning stove more than I wanted a piano and I only had room for one or the other. So, the piano is being sold. I'm a little sad. I love the idea of having a piano in our home, but we definitely need a wood burning stove to make our little house warmer and safer in the winter time.
I will definitely buy another piano when we have more room in a different house.
But for now...good bye my piano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment