
I'm doing just a real quick post because I don't have a whole lotta time for more. We've had a pretty sick little boy on our hands the past couple of days, so I'm taking a quick minute while he's sleeping to tell Shayne how much I love him!! He surprised me this morning after work with a little Valentines present and card which I loved, and he's called in sick tonight to help me out with Lachlan. He's a very good husband and a great father! He loves me better and in ways only he can love me. I'm not always easy to live with and love, but he always manages to tell me that I'm the bestest wife ever. He is my very best friend, and when he's not around because of basketball, or union negotiations, or work and more work (which is the case this time of year), I truly miss him lots. And when I get onery or annoyed, it's because I miss him and the time I get to spend with him. So...Happy Valentines Day Babe!! You are the bestest!
p.s. I chose this unique picture of Shayne b/c it's so typically him! He grew out his goat-tee while I was pregnant and about 9 days before we had Lachlan we went fishing with the Hansen's and Swanson's. He wanted to get a reaction out of Darcy and Becky so we braided his goat-tee. He thinks he's so tough, but in reality he is such a softie! I think it's such a funny picture of him, because he loves doing anything atypical to get reactions from others. So, that's why this picture is so typically him!
6 comments:
So glad that nasty thing is gone!!
I almost didn't read the post...the picture made me almost puke. Yes, he is still getting a reaction from the nasty thing on his chin while you were pregnant. I am dreading your next pregnancy.
Pepper you don't know me... I went to nursing school with Shayne. I agree completely with your P.S. about him. He is a great person and he also loves reactions. He got quite a few out of me during nursing school!!Please say hi to Shayne for me. Angie Daines Johnson
Awe that is so sweet. Hope your little angel is feeling better, seriously there is probably nothing worse than a sick baby.. well a sick husband is horrible - enough said.
Hey, Pepper....It's Summer, Kade's crazy cousin. Anyway, I was wondering if you could e-mail me some information about the doctor that did your IVF. I have a friend that may be looking into it and the typical $15k just isn't an option. I would appreciate it. My e-mail is sgibbs@firstam.com. Thanks so much for your time!
P.S. Baby Lachlan is soooo cute!
Hey Pep, so I heard your blaming me for Lachlans' cold! Well you can't I've never did get sick and Kinzie was already sick when we saw you!! SOOOO find someone else to blame!! Even if I was the culprit I would not say I'm sorry I enjoyed kissing him! But now I feel guilt free and cold free! And YUCK to the picture!!!
Post a Comment