I got this t-shirt for The Bug before Sweet Pea was born. He actually wore it to the hospital the day she was born, but refused to take off his jacket so you couldn't see he had it on. I wish I had been able to get a pic of it then...but I took one later. It didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped.
First I didn't get my shutter speed fast enough, b/c I didn't change my aperature when I started taking the pics...so the first couple of shots were just blurry. They would have been perfect if I had been more on top of it. So, by the time I did get the camera adjusted he was just mad, b/c he wanted to take pics on my camera by himself. Needless to say that wasn't happening...and so the last pic is the result of my not giving into his toddler needs. Not a pretty pic! :)
But...it's a cute t-shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment