“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Washin' Bo





So it's been so nice outside...thank heavens!!

This particular morning The Bug had been going in and out of our downstairs bathroom filling up a little pink bucket with water and playing with it outside. Then I hear him tell me he'll "Be wight back mom! I be wight back. I need a wash cwof" He proceeded to go upstairs, get one of his washcloths and go back outside. Now I was curious.

I went outside and he's telling Bo he needs a 'baf' and to "hold still Bo!" Bo, being the good dog he is...or maybe he's just a little slow...stands there while The Bug would dip is washcloth in the pink bucket of water and proceed to give him a bath.

After awhile Bo was tired of standing there, so he started running around, but that didn't deter The Bug. He would just run after him with his wet washcloth yelling at him to hold still. It was pretty comical.

I later went outside to get the washcloth that was left in the yard, and found one of my dish towels from the kitchen as well.

Guess he needed to dry him off too. :)

No comments: