“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy...





So, after Shayne got home from work one day, he took our Sweet Pea outside...and she loves to be outside. I looked out to see how things were going, and this is what I saw. He was putting her on the toy tractor...probably at the request of The Bug.

I thought it was pretty cute all of the hanging out, so I had to get some pics. As you can see, The Bug loves his dad, loves being outside, and loves his baby sister...so he was a happy camper!

And even the Sweet Pea tolerated it pretty well.

1 comment:

pondjon said...

she is really growing. i cant believe how big she is already getting. give those two little cuties love and kisses from their gams. miss u guys