“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Bumbo...among other things

Malia and Sweet Pea.  Malia loves this little girl and is so excited for her twin baby brothers to be born in another  couple of months.




So, I busted out the Bumbo as soon as we got home from Idaho...literally the night we got home (we opted to just drive home and sleep in our own beds after flying into Anchorage at a decent time of day).

I knew while in Idaho she was very ready for it...she's all about sitting up now and checking everything out.  So, while The Bug watched a movie to keep him out of the way while we unpacked and tried to get somewhat organized for the night, I put Sweet Pea in the Bumbo.  She didn't last a real long time b/c her muscles aren't quite strong enough to sit up for that long.  But she was feeling pretty proud of herself when she first sat in it.  I'm excited to have something else for her to sit in while I'm trying to get stuff done.  She gets bored in her bouncy chair and swing after awhile.  I'm telling ya...this kid is a mover and a shaker.  We are so in trouble with this one.  :)

No comments: