“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hanging with Dad






I took some fun pics of the kids hanging out with dad.  Shayne likes to grab Sweet Pea while he's laying on the ground and put her up on his chest and they just chill.  She likes to sit up there and look around or just down at him as he's talking to her.  It's cute.

Then I had to get a pic of The Bug tying some flies with his dad.  He actually asks to go and tie flies.  His dad lets him use the thread bobbin a little bit and he gets to cut the thread with the little scissors.  He now thinks my sewing thread is his dad's and is for tying flies.  Shayne is more than happy to tie flies with his little boy...anything to keep him interested in fly fishing/fly tying.

I think it's just cute.  I'm so glad I'm married to a guy who is so involved with his kids and loves them so much.  He's such a good daddy...and that makes him a really good husband (most of the time  ;)  ).

No comments: