“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Airplane Ride Home

Completely entertained with his Leapster Explorer...easiest kid to travel with EVER!


Tiny entertaining Dad trying to suck up some apple juice with one of those tiny coffee straws.  :)


Traveling with kids is always interesting...and traveling with Tiny is even more interesting.  Shordy is seriously the easiest kids to travel with.  You can give a movie, his Leapseter Explorer and he's good to go...for the entire flight.  So nice.

Tiny on the other hand needs constant entertainment...and now she's mobile you can imagine how much she wants to get down and walk.  She was actually pretty good, I couldn't complain too much.  I've also found that when you sing to her she immediately stops whatever she's doing and listens to you.  So...I sang a lot of songs.  :)  Just glad there's something I can do to get her to stop moving...even if I do go hoarse.  :)

And that's our trip to Idaho!  It was a long one...3 weeks. But filled with so much fun!  I love going and spending time with family.  I love when my kids get to play with cousins and spend time with Grandma's & Grandpa's.  So important to me...can't wait to be closer some day.

No comments: