![]() |
| One of my most favorite pics of Shordy |
![]() |
| What a sweet little boy |
So for Shordy's b'day we went to Soldotna Creek Park playground to play for a bit so I could get some good pics of Shordy on his 4th b'day. The sun was casting such a nice warm light. I also decided to take some family pics on the grassy area up above the Kenai River. I thought the background was pretty beautiful.
Do you know how hard it is to get a 16 month old and a 4 year old to look at a camera without anyone behind it trying to trigger my shutter by remote? I let Shordy push the remote and you can tell in some of the pics I had to push his arm down. It was interesting to say the least.
It was fun to get some pics of my sweet 4 year old. Sure love that boy!




















No comments:
Post a Comment