“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Towing a Tiny Load



In order for Shordy to learn how to ride a bike, albeit with training wheels, we had to go to the church parking lot.  I totally understand having to do this, since this is how me, Maysi, Kade, and maybe even Dezi had to really learn...in the Leslie church parking lot.  Thankfully for us it was just a ride through the field to get to the  Leslie church.

For Shordy it's more like a 5 mile drive.  But, I know he needs to learn how to do this and it was such a nice sunny day we had to take advantage of it.  So, I loaded up his bike and a wagon for Tiny and we had lunch at the church.  Since the hospital is just across the fence from the church, Shayne ran over and hung out with us for a bit too.

The funny part was when Shordy figured out how to hook the wagon up to his training wheels and pulled Tiny around.  He thought it was the funnest thing ever...and Tiny wasn't complaining.   :)

I must say I think it's pretty funny...or not...how we are already wearing jackets outside and it's the first of September...not even a week from leaving Idaho with the wonderful heat, and here we are wearing jackets.

But at least it's sunny...and we are out riding bikes!

No comments: