“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fannon Day


Maggie on the left, Copper on the right...I identify them by their parts in their hair.  :)


All of the girls in pig-tails.  Thought I would help Anderson out.  :)





Our good friends, Kim & Anderson Fannon had a family emergency come up, Kim's Grandma died, so I watched their kids one day while Anderson worked.

What a fun day!  I had 5 kids 4 and under, and no one was seriously injured.  :)

It actually is fun for my kids.  Agent and Shordy are a year apart, but they play so well together...best friends.  Copper & Maggie (identical twins) are 3 months older than Tiny (though she is much taller) don't necessarily play together, yet, but they get along pretty well.

The best part was the fact I got all three of the girls down for a nap at the same time!  Yeah for me!!  And the two boys play so well together I don't even have to worry about them.  I may or may not have played movies for everyone all day...Hey!  With 5 kids 4 and under you do what you need to do.  :)

The biggest thing is cleaning up the mess at the end of the day...but Shayne was home by that time and helped clean it up.

Glad I could help Kim out...and so fun my kids have friends their age to play with.

Good Times!!