“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Friday, March 29, 2013

Lunchtime Messes...feeding Tipz

Hanging out on the table waiting for lunch...not sure why they couldn't do this on the floor or couch.  The table is so much more fun.

My sweet Shordy

My ever entertaining Tiny



Let's squeeze out the yogurt




And feed it to the dog...

Make sure she gets it all...

Then squish the dog saliva and what's left of the yogurt all over your hands...

and finish eating your gogurt.  Oh what fun.


I love Gogurt.

I love frozen Gogurts better.  They make less mess with kids.

I do not love frozen Gogurts melting and being squeezed out by my 22 month old daughter and being fed to the dog via licking it off her hands while she eats the rest.

She however thought it was the best lunch date...EVER!  If there's a mess to be made...this kid can make them.

The question I'm asking myself as I look at these pics, is why did I just let it happen as I pushed the shutter button over and over and over and over again?  :)

Man...I'm glad I'm not overly anal about germs...especially those coming from a dogs mouth, b/c then I wouldn't have these great pics to torture my teenage daughter with later.

Bwahahaha!!