Are my two front teeth! Ok...it's not his upper two front teeth, but Lachlan FINALLY got some teeth. On Saturday, June 20th, his first little right bottom tooth popped through! He had been running a little bit of a fever, and was whiny and clingy the day before, and wasn't sleeping well. I figured the tooth was the problem...you could see his gums were a little swollen and red. The second tooth followed about 2 days later...he didn't run a fever or complain much about the 2nd tooth. Any way...we had to get a pic. This picture was taken on Tuesday, June 30th, while Shayne's grandparents were here. It was the first really good pic of his teeth we got, and Grammy Jo has been requesting some pics of his little smile...with teeth! :)
I'll start posting the week with Lachlan's Great Grandma & Grandpa Gerth shortly. Wait...it might have to wait until our next group of guests leave, which is next week. Huh...gotta love living in Alaska.

3 comments:
Can I tell you how cute he is??? He is already turning into a little boy. I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up.
Guess what, I actually bought me a swimsuit. The next time you are in town, we can for sure go!!! :)
Just catching up...Your little one is growing up fast! What a cutie he is!!
sweet littlebug. I love those toothies and that give me kisses smile. cant wait til i can come and snuggle you til then mom and dad will have to deliver grammies loves. hurry and post more. love mom
Post a Comment