“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Uncles...

So...where was I? Oh yeah...still in Idaho. On Saturday, June 6th there was a family gathering with Shayne's family. Shayne had actually flown into Idaho Falls on Thursday the 4th but stayed with his family while I was in Malad. Anyway...Lachlan got to meet the uncle he was named after for the first time. Aaron Gerth is Shayne's uncle and one of his best friends. He's a great guy, and we love him to death. He's the one on the left. The pic with the funny face, is him pretending to NOT be guilty of giving Lachlan a chocolate frosting covered marshmellow!! It's all good. Dallan, Shayne's youngest brother is holding Lachlan. They are buddies. Dallan decided Lach needed a mohawk...hence the funny hair-do in the last pic. :)

We love spending time with family, and are especially grateful for the awesome uncles Lachlan has in his life.


FYI...I'm over a month behind in my blogging, so I will be posting in blogger vomit style just to catch up. It's all about journaling for me anyway...those of you reading just get the benefit of seeing the pics! :)






Posted by Picasa

No comments: