So, Lachlan has refused to roll to his belly. I'm not sure if it is uncomfortable, seeing how big his little buddha belly is, or what. He would roll his legs over and be on his side, but would not roll completely over. Well...on Saturday, June 13th, while Grandpa Pond and I were watching he finally rolled! I tried to upload a video of him rolling, however...our internet speed has a little to be desired living out of town here in small town Alaska.
Anywho...He went from rolling over to pulling himself up and standing on his own in about 4 days. Less than a month later he's scooting around, sitting up from his belly, pulling up on anything, and walking around things. I'll hopefully be able to post some more videos of all these fun things...but it takes so dang long to upload videos that we'll see if it happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment