“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Literally...

The Bug (after watching Bo drinking water from the water dish): Signs, "drink" and "water".
Mom (thinking it's cool he's now signing two words together): "Ya! Good job, Bo's drinking water huh? You want a drink of water?
Mom turns to get his sippy cup of water from the counter.
Dad (watching the whole encounter): Starts laughing...a lot. "Hey...you need to get the camera!"
Mom turns around: "Uh...I didn't mean to drink Bo's water! Hmmm...glad I put fresh water in there."

It's obvious from the pics he was pretty persistent about trying to get a drink out of the water dish, b/c he kept it up long enough for me to get some pretty good pics.

It's also obvious we weren't too concerned about it. This isn't nearly as bad as the moose poop he picked up in the yard and put in his mouth the other day. Thankfully we were close enough to stop it before it was chewed and completely ingested. Ick. Maysi, I'm sure you'll appreciate the moose poop...hopefully it makes you feel better about letting your little boy eat fresh cow manure! Ha! :)

Needless to say, I'm a little more careful about what I say now, b/c he's taking things a little more literally. :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Austin and Maysi said...

I am actually way more grossed out by him drinking out of a dogs dish than eating poop! Yuck it is a dog dish! Is Moose poop round-or more like a cow poop? It makes a lot of difference what kind of poop it is! He-He

Laura said...

Ha! That is hilarious. I love that your dog is just standing patiently sharing his water : )