“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Sunday, December 11, 2011

6 Month Pics


What a pretty little girl.  

Does it look like she's posing like this on purpose?  I love it!

This is such a cute little pose

There's her silly half-grin...wondering what I'm up to.

Playin' with her lips/tongue...or maybe just jabbering.  But it's a funny shot

I love that silly grin of hers...makes me grin too.




When she gets excited about something all her muscles go rigid and this  is how she looks.  Arms straight out, legs stiff...just full of excitement.

I so wish my shutter speed had been just a smidgen faster b/c this is one of my favorite pics, but  I caught it just as she was turning her head...hence the fuzziness.

This is probably one of my favs too...love her blue eyes.  I can see myself in her when I see how blue her eyes are.



I love those blue eyes...love them.


Such a happy girl!

I accidentally rotated this pic...she's actually laying on her side and giving me this funny grin. 









Very intent on that strap on the back of the hat.







This is what it looks like when the photo session is at the end.  :)

And just in case I though I could get just a few more pics...she insists we're done.  :)


So, I decided to get a few more pics during her 6th month, b/c I had some ideas I wanted to try.  I took some really cute ones of her and Shordy when she was 5 months, but I wanted to try it again.

And, because my mom has a pic of me at about 5 months in the salmon pink dress in the first few pics, I wanted to take some of her in them and compare.  So, I tried to pose her the same, but of course I didn't get it quite right, but I'll try and post the two pics so I can see how much she might just look like me...which I know isn't much.

Anyway...she was a great little model for the most part.  Even with all the costume changes she still had lots of her big smiles for me.  She is such a smiley, happy girl.

I have not yet edited any of these photos...so what you see is the exact exposure/set I took them in...I haven't even cropped them yet and I can see a few where I need to.

Anyway...here's our beautiful Tiny girl when she was 6 months old.

We love this Tiny One!!

No comments: