| Shordy and Agent playing with his cars...why did I bring them to the restaurant? |
| Maggie and Tiny hanging out like good little girls. |
So, our Dairy Queen burned down a few months ago...it was slightly suspicious. Anyway, it had been out of commission and had finally opened up a couple of weeks ago. So, we went as a family one night and had dinner with ice cream and then I decided I needed to get out of the house, b/c I'm so dang tired of the snow, and invited my friend Kim to join me. I just wanted to get some ice cream and I knew she could use some out of the house time too.
So, she brought Agent and Maggie. Maggie's twin, Copper, was at home asleep. So, we just hung out and watched our kids get completely messy with ice cream, and try and climb over the partitions separating us and the poor other patrons trying to enjoy their ice cream. :)
It's nice to be able to get out with friends once in awhile. However, the prices at DQ make me realize why I didn't really go there before. Sheesh! I can get ice cream at the grocery store, right?
Oh ya...it's about the company...and the fact I'm getting out of the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment