“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Tiny Messes
This Tiny girl keeps me busy! She is always exploring and nothing gets past her. So, when I opened this bottom drawer to get a lid out, she promptly came over to investigate. Lids are MUCH easier to clean up than the dog food and dog water I clean up multiple times a day. So...she played away with the lids. But when I got the camera out she proceeded to come and check out the camera. Notice her standing to look at the camera? She can pretty much stand up wherever she is...just waiting for her to start walking any day now. Anyway, I cannot get enough of this little girl's smile and big blue eyes.
BTW...my sister, Dezi, ended up having her little boy, Statlyn, yesterday 9 weeks early. He's tiny, and is in the NICU but so far is doing well. We are praying for him every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment