“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Friday, April 6, 2012

One Sick Tiny Girl











We have one sick Tiny girl.  She started with some goopy eyes, which I thought was pink eye and was treating with some antibiotics, but then she started in with a nasty fever.  In fact, this particular morning it was up to 104 degrees when she woke up.  Thankfully she tolerates fevers much better than her brother, so she hasn't had a febrile seizure...and we hope to keep it that way.

So after I got some Peppermint oil on her skin, and some ibuprofen in her body, some cold wash cloths on her head, I put her in her little rocking chair to watch some "Baby Signing Time" while I fixed breakfast.  And when she just sat there I had to take a picture, b/c this little girl NEVER just sits anywhere.  In fact, you know she's sick when she just wants to sit on your lap.  Dad is loving this b/c she never just sits with you and he loves to snuggle and sit with his kids.

You will notice however, that even as yucky as she feels, she still smiles at me when she sees me taking a pic of her and smiling at her.  She is such a little ray of sunshine...always smiling...even when she's sick.

We are hoping she will start feeling better very soon, b/c we don't like to have a sick Tiny girl.

No comments: