| Checking out what the Easter Bunny brought. |
| Pretty excited about finding those eggs. |
| Finding her first egg. Yeah! |
| Our poor sick baby girl...still feeling under the weather. |
| Amazing how he doesn't see the eggs in plain sight...maybe it's b/c his playroom is so clean? Ha! |
| He thinks the basketball egg is pretty darn cool. |
| Price family tradition...you have to eat a boiled Easter egg before you can eat any candy. Maysi and I talked about this about a week later and how I used to eat her yolks. :) |
| The Easter baskets I made that I'm so proud of. |
| My handsome boys! In orange, of course. :) |
| She found one of her eggs and managed to break it open to get the crackers inside...I know no treats, what's up with that? She knows no different right? |
Easter was so much fun this year...except for the sick little girl we had. But, it was fun having Shordy be so excited about it. He was totally into it and so that makes it fun for his dad & I.
The Easter Bunny color coordinated their eggs, to make sure Tiny didn't get some small candy she'd choke on. She got pink and yellow eggs with crackers and yogurt bites inside. and Shordy got the rest with real Easter candy. He was very good about not picking up her eggs, he's such a good boy. It was funny how he wouldn't see the eggs that were in plain sight. In fact, there are still eggs sitting in plants that he has yet to find. Kinda cracks me up...but makes it fun for him when he does finally see them. I'm thinking that next year he won't have that sort of time b/c Tiny girl here is gonna be racing him for the eggs. :)
I made their Easter baskets this year and I'm pretty proud of them. I found the pattern online and then embroidered their names with the sewing machine Shayne's Grandma Gerth gave me, which is awesome! I'm just usually too scared to use the embroidery arm, b/c I jammed it the last time I used it. But, I used it without a problem and I think they turned out GREAT!!
It was nice not having early church so he could find his eggs and eat and then get dressed up with his new tie. I was really sad b/c I couldn't dress up my pretty little girl in her new Easter dress her Grammy Pond made her. But her fever had just finally broke late the night before so we decided it was too soon to take her to church. She also still didn't feel great. Still just wanted to be held most of the time, which is a true sign she isn't feeling well.
So, Shayne and Shordy dressed in their new ties and went to church. While they were there I recognized that Tiny broke out into a rash that continued to spread throughout the afternoon on her chest, back and face. Yup...she had Roseola. A very classic case of it in fact. It was just nice to know that the rash was the very last stage and she should start feeling better very soon.
So, it was a good day...minus our sick little girl, but that's soon to be over. It's so much fun having someone who's so excited about holidays like this. Way better than when it was just the two of us! :)
1 comment:
Love the baskets. You wouldn't mind making 5 would you no big deal?
Post a Comment