| Wanting to play ball...swinging left-handed of course |
| Love that smile! |
| Signing "Again". He wants me to get his football and throw it back over the railing so he can toss it over to me...again...and again...and again. :) |
| Attempting to ride his trike...but his legs don't quite reach the pedals when they are at the bottom...poor little short kid. |
| He loves his Simms cap he got from dad. |
| A golf ball in hand and an animal cracker in the mouth...life is good again. |
| Concentrating very hard on throwing that big ole' football up and over the railing |
| Ooops...lost the hat when he tossed the football |
| But don't worry he's gonna put it back on. |
| The hat may be on a little crooked...but he's back in action! |
| I really like this pic...I love his chubby cheeks. |
| This boy is happiest when he's got a ball of some sort in his hand is is throwing it somewhere...in this case at the dogs. |
| This is probably my most favorite pic...he's got his mit and a ball. He's ready to play catch mom! |
| I like the perspective of this one. |
| This one too. |
| Having fun running around the back yard...trying to not fall or get tangled in the weeds. |
| He wasn't so successful in not getting tangled and falling. |
| Yelling at mom to watch him run down the ramp at the shed. |
So, I took my camera out a couple of days before The Bug's second Birthday to take some pics of him in the awesome fall evening light. I did this last year with our older camera and they turned out pretty good. However, there's a huge difference between a One-year-old who is a new walker and doesn't move too much and a Two-year-old who is VERY mobile. He was also not as cooperative this year as he was last year. I had to resort to getting out some animal crackers to get him to smile and be good. He's also very fascinated with balls this year and had to have one in his hand almost the entire time.
But, even with all that I think I was able to get a couple of good pics of him. I'm still learning how to use my camera so these pics aren't the best, but I'm a work in progress. Let's hope next years pics are a little better.
I honestly cannot believe we have a 2 year old! I feel like it was just last month when we brought him home from the hospital just a very tiny baby. Time has seriously flown by! But we have loved every minute of the time we have had with him. We haven't taken for granted what a Miracle Baby he is and are grateful every day Heavenly Father blessed us with his sweet spirit.
We love you Bug! Can't believe you're a big 2 year old. Thank you for being such a good little baby and little boy for the last two years. Can't wait to see what the next year brings for you...and our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment