“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dad's Shoes...

He's got some big shoes to fill...don't you think?

That smile melts my heart.

I love it when it's so nice outside I can keep the door open and let the clean air and sunshine into the house.  However...I used to worry about Bo, our Golden Retriever, taking shoes outside when the door was open.  Now, I have to worry about a Bug taking them out.  :)

I looked outside to make sure he was ok, and I saw him wearing dad's shoes out the door onto the deck.  He had climbed out of them by the time I got my camera, but I still thought it was cute how he had worn them outside.

Such a funny little Bug.

No comments: