“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

38 Weeks!



Yup...only 2 more weeks to go! Actually, at this point I only have 10 days left b/c of our scheduled c-section.

She had dropped down in the morning, but didn't stay there permanently. However, I was able to get a bunch of my "nesting" things done, b/c I could actually move, breath, and eat! Amazing.

I thought my swelling was doing better until I went to our dr. appointment later in the the day and Doc proceeded to push on my shins and ankles and inform me I was still pitting/denting pretty bad. Lovely. I love my cankles!

But, my blood pressure is still phenomenal for being 38 weeks pregnant...118/72, so I can't complain a whole lot, though I sure Shayne thinks I do.

Anyway...I'm getting larger, she's getting bigger, and I'm getting to that point where I'm more than ready for her to get here. You gotta reach that point some time right?

I'll take some pics the night before we go into the hospital just so I have pictures of my belly right before we have this little monster. :)

Can't wait to see her!

No comments: