“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Pea's first bath with Nana Price


All nice a clean...yum.


Daddy hanging out with his kids after working all day.


One of my mom's favorite things is giving a newborn their first little sponge bath...and boy am I glad. I'm not sure how she does it, but she is able to give them this first little bath without the baby hardly crying. When I did it with The Bug, he screamed bloody murder.

So, when Sweet Pea decided to have her first "real" poopy diaper on Monday, the 23rd, it was EVERYWHERE!! Needless to say...I was so glad my mom was here to get her all cleaned up without much fuss from the Sweet Pea. Seriously...how does she do it?

Eh...I don't care how she does it, I'm just glad she does and is here to take care of it for me. And little does Sweet Pea know how much she's gonna wish Nana was here when I have to bath her again. :)

No comments: